PINE SG (“PINE”, “we”, or “us”) hates complicated terms, hence we have simplified our Terms & Conditions. Do read the below carefully to ensure that you understand each provision.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY PLACING AN ORDER AT PINE.SG (THE “WEBSITE”), YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Size, shape and colour of items may vary slightly from the images shown. All items are subject to availability and confirmation of the order. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods ordered are no longer available.
Standard delivery is charged at $10 onwards to a single address within Singapore [see different types of fees]. Alternatively, you may wish to opt for self-collection (by appointment only). Since items are perishable, we do not offer redelivery services. If no one is around, the courier will leave the items at a spot outside the premises and you will be informed accordingly. PINE SG and/ or the courier company will not be responsible for any missing item/s.
We will always ensure that our plants are in tip-top condition when we hand them to you, hence we do not offer refunds on our plants. However, if they arrived damaged (during transit), please contact us as soon as possible and we will assist you accordingly.
For non-plant items, if they arrive in an unsatisfactory condition, i.e. broken/ damaged, please contact us as soon as possible and we will assist you accordingly.
When placing an order for Pre-Order items, do take note of the estimated wait time indicated on the item page and proceed with the purchase only if you are comfortable with it. In the event where
– delays are longer than a month, or
– occasion-specific shipment is delayed till after the occasion (i.e. Christmas, Lunar New Year, etc.), or
– there are insufficient stocks,
we will inform customers and will offer customers a choice to receive a full refund/ exchange of the item. There will be no refund/ exchange for Pre-Order items due to any other reason (excluding Clause ‘Returns’).
You will be charged the full price of the products at the time of placing the order, and do ensure that the information provided during the purchase necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase is kept current, e.g. delivery address, contact number, etc. PINE SG shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate/ outdated information, and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact or shipping information. Customers can update their shipping information any time prior to their products being shipped by sending an email to email@example.com.
Please place orders for Pre-Order items separately. Orders with both In-Stock and Pre-Order items may incur additional delivery costs as we do not offer the option of keeping In-Stock items to be delivered together with Pre-Order items at a later date.
1. We do not sell personal/ organisation information to anyone.
2. We reserve the right to disclose or report personal/ organisation information in limited circumstances, where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required under law, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, to protect our rights or property, or upon any other reasonable request.
3. We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
4. Whenever we collect personal/ organisation information from you, we will use such information in ways that are compatible with the purpose which we originally requested for it. For example, we will use the information to process your orders, to provide you with additional information about our products, or to answer your queries.
5. We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you.
6. We will protect the confidentiality of all personal/ organisation information which you have shared with us.
Articles or plug-ins on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We accept payments through PayNow and Stripe. When processing credit card payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Changes to Terms
We will occasionally update these Terms & Conditions without prior notice. We encourage you to periodically review this page and our FAQs.